See what’s in store for Post Status members in 2022.
Post Status Member Huddles
🗓️ Wednesdays, 11 AM – 12 PM (CST) starting January 12, 2022.
Slack Pro is awesome for saving our stories, messages, etc. But I want a consistently scheduled time each week for us to connect with each other in Zoom/Slack Huddles. In these Member Huddles, we’ll share what is coming up with Post Status and then talk about what you’re working on and how we can help you.
Healthy Habits Group — for Personal Growth
🗓️ January 2022, starting in Post Status Slack.
This is totally selfish, but I need it, and I need your help. I want to start building better healthy habits and stacking them to be healthier and happier. My coach says “You need social support.” And she’s right. I want support, encouragement, and inspiration to practice healthy work and living — together. if you do too, join me in the
Upgrade — for Professional Growth
🗓️ January 2022, starting with monthly webinars.
I want to help grow great leaders for the Open Web. So for our professional growth track, we’ll focus on Leadership. Sign up for Upgrade. »
WP Career Summit
🗓️ April 8, 2022.
Growing the WordPress economy means we need more great WP professionals. This summit, part of our Get Hired project, is led by Michelle Frechette and is all about helping others break into WordPress. Know someone who wants an awesome job in WordPress? Invite them to the Summit. »
Post Status Partner Summit
🗓️ For Partner Business Members from February 9-10, 2022 in Oklahoma City.
Invitations are going out now to our awesome Business Members for this 30-person event in my hometown of Oklahoma City. The key question for this summit is: How can we win together? I’m asking our Business Members to share their goals with the group and then see how we can help each other achieve those goals. Check out our Business Memberships and ping Jonathan Wold if you want to learn more.
🗓️ Quarterly with a Private Slack Channel for Growth Business Members.
I want to pull all of our Post Status resources together to help great WordPress companies (<$1M in sales) get to the next level. (This will be offered to our Growth Business Members.)
Here are a couple of other projects we’re working on for Q2/Q3:
- Founder Camp(s) — Entrepreneurship is a lonely gig. Pour into founders; connection and camaraderie; time and space to think about life and business, together. Two days in person with <20 founders in a cool location.
- Post Status Incubator — Help get great WordPress businesses started.
- Post Status Ventures — Help great businesses get the resources and connections they need to blast off!
GROWING THE OPEN WEB
Post Status Contributor Days (Quarterly TBD)
If you’re like me and want to expand your contributions to WordPress but don’t know where or how to start, this is for you. Courtney Robertson is working on this, asking the WP.org Team Leads what their biggest needs are so we can come together for a day and knock off some key items on their list together.
READY TO ROCK 2022 WITH US?
In the coming weeks and months, we’ll be sharing more details as we solidify them.
But in the meantime, if you are ready to Give, Grow, Together …. Let us know.
Give, Grow, Together Form
- Help with Get Hired – be a guide, mentor, coach for someone trying to get a WP job
- Help with Post Status Incubator – be a guide, mentor, coach for budding entrepreneur
- Be in a peer cohort
- Help facilitate a peer cohort
- Become a Post Status Ambassador — Post Status is a global community. We need help growing the community across the world. That means sharing cool things happening with WP pros and also recruiting members into Post Status.
- Post Status Content Contributor