We are pleased to announce an update to our Signature Add-On. This release sees a number of fixes including…
Find Out More About Signature
Collecting a user’s signature via a form on your WordPress website can save time, reduce paperwork, and provide an impressive user experience for your clients and customers.
With the Gravity Forms Signature Add-On, you can easily capture signatures on your forms. By adding the Signature field to a form, users can then include their signature when they submit the form, giving their consent or agreement.
Top Signature Add-On features include..
- Ease of Use – Easily capture signatures on any new or existing form. Simply install the add-on on your WordPress website, then add the Signature Field to the appropriate forms within the form editor.
- Touch Screen Device Support – The Signature Add-On displays an online signature pad on your form, where users can sign their name using a touchscreen device, any device that has an in-built touchpad, or just a mouse.
- Cross Browser Support – No browser plugin is required, and the add-on works with all major desktop and mobile browsers including Chrome, IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and many more.
- Form Entries – When a signature is captured, the data is sent to your server, where it is converted into a PNG image file and then stored. Signatures can then be viewed within the Entry Details of a Form Entry.
For more information on how to get started with the Gravity Forms Signature Add-On, check out this article – How to… Capture Signatures Online.
Signature Add-On v4.1 Changelog
- Fixed an issue where script tags are output above document head element.
- Fixed a fatal error which can occur when saving the signature in some hosting environments.