Gravity Forms is the #1 form builder on the market, catering to all business and web professional needs. Our vast array of features, powerful ecosystem of add-ons, and the constant innovation of our product, ensures that we are a best fit for any project.
In this article, we discuss all you need to know about Gravity Forms…
- Top Features
- New Initiatives
- License Plans
- Customer Reviews
- Black Friday Deals
Read on to find out exactly what our form builder has to offer and how it can help you connect with your audience and grow your business.
Gravity Forms: All You Need to Know
Whatever your form requirements, Gravity Forms can help. From lead generation, to taking payments online, or more custom solutions, Gravity Forms is the professional form builder that you need for your new project.
The intuitive drag-and-drop-form builder, in conjunction with numerous built-in features and advanced add-ons, enables you to create stylish and high-functioning forms for any occasion.
Let’s take a look at just a few of our top features…
- Totally Dependable (It Just Works!) – Gravity Forms is renowned throughout the WordPress community for our constant focus on security and reliability. Trusted by non-profits, government organizations, major universities, and big businesses, we strive to maintain those relationships by always delivering a robust service.
- Intuitive Drag-and-Drop Form Builder – Our user-friendly form builder enables you to create forms in minutes, no coding required. Simply drag-and drop the form fields you require onto the editor canvas and then customize them to suit your needs. The beauty of Gravity Forms is the flexibility of the product – with our form builder you can build any type of form for any project, the only limit is your imagination!
- Countless Integrations – Gravity Forms supports a wide assortment of add-ons to enhance and extend your forms. Integrate your form with an email marketing provider or CRM to help manage your leads, sync Gravity Forms with a payment processor and start accepting payments on your site, create polls, quizzes, and surveys for your website visitors, or connect with Zapier to gain access to thousands of further third-party integrations. (To find out which add-ons are included in each of our plans, check out our Gravity Forms Add-Ons page).
- Support Every Step of the Way – Our support team is renowned for their helpful service and expertise. No question or problem is too big or too small, from pre-sales queries to troubleshooting a custom payment form you’ve created, you can always get in touch with our support team – they love to help!
For further reading on how Gravity Forms can help you with your specific objectives, check out these articles…
What’s New From Gravity Forms?
2020 has seen lots of big changes for Gravity Forms. We’ve introduced a number of new initiatives to ensure Gravity Forms continues to move with the times and caters to our customers’ exact needs. And coupled with our up-coming Black Friday Sale, there has never been a better time to join our community.
Here’s what’s been going on with Gravity Forms…
- Gravity Forms 2.5 Coming Soon– 2.5 sees a complete redesign of the form editor, giving it a fresh, modern look and feel, and a whole new and improved user experience. And with a major focus on accessibility, this up-coming release will solidify our position as the most accessible form builder on the market.
- Template Form Library – Gravity Forms has a new form template library, packed with lead generation form templates that convert. Easily import any of our templates to your site for free and customize them to create unique forms for your project.
- New eCommerce Add-Ons – 2020 has seen the release of a number of new Gravity Forms eCommerce Add-Ons, including PayPal Commerce Platform, Square, and Mollie, enabling you to quickly and easily accept payments on your website.
- Certified Add-Ons – Our new Certified Developer Program brings you the very best of our third-party add-ons, helping you to enhance and extend your forms. When you purchase any of the Gravity Forms certified add-ons you can be confident in the quality and security of the product, as well as the support offered from the third-party developers.
Compare Our Plans
With Black Friday just around the corner, it’s important that you know which Gravity Forms license will best meet your form building needs before you make a purchase.
Here is a quick summary of our three plans…
- Basic License: Perfect for personal projects and/or blogs, this plan includes licensing for one site, standard support, multi-page forms, file uploads, and Basic Add-Ons such as Mailchimp, Active Campaign, HubSpot, and more!
- Pro License: A best fit for anyone running an online business and/or accepting payments via a WordPress website, this plan includes licensing for three sites, standard support, multi-page forms, file uploads, and Basic & Pro Add-Ons such as Stripe, PayPal, Zapier, and more!
- Elite License: Gain full access to Gravity Forms with the Elite license – great for ambitious entrepreneurs, agencies, and other users who need to use the plugin on a large number of sites and require vast functionality. This plan includes licensing for unlimited sites, priority support, multiple page forms, file uploads, Basic & Pro Add-Ons and Elite Add-Ons such as User Registration, Surveys, Quiz, and more!
As you can see, whatever your business and budget, Gravity Forms has a plan to suit your project. Have a watch of this Compare the Plans video to give you further information on our licenses and help you decide which license is right for you.
Still Not Sure if Gravity Forms is for You?
We truly believe that you can’t find a better form builder than Gravity Forms, whatever your project goals. But you don’t have to take our word for it!
Hop on over to G2 to check out our recent reviews and find out exactly how our customers are using Gravity Forms to grow their business.
Here’s just a flavor of some of the recent reviews we’ve received…
“Gravity Forms lets you create just about any form you can think of, from simple contact forms to multi-page application forms. And a wide range of add-ons provide connectivity to just about every 3rd party platform you already use – email providers, payments, CRMs, etc.” (Warren D)
“Gravity Forms is chock full of great features that I use across all of my websites. It’s easy to use and allows you to fully customize the look and behavior of your forms with CSS. My favorite feature is conditional logic, which lets you create intelligent forms that dynamically change depending on what the user selects.” (Jeremy C).
“Gravity Forms has the best combination of features and ease-of-use. It has FANTASTIC documentation, and as a WordPress developer, it makes it easy for me to make any customizations that I need.” (Nick R).
Gravity Forms Black Friday Sale
The Gravity Forms Black Friday Sale has something for everyone. For those looking to make a first time Gravity Forms purchase, or if you are an existing customer looking to buy new licenses for your clients, our discounts on NEW licenses are for you…
- 50% Off All NEW Elite Licenses (Standard Price $259, Black Friday Price $129)
- 40% Off All NEW Pro Licenses (Standard Price $159, Black Friday Price $89)
- 30% Off All NEW Basic Licenses (Standard Price $59, Black Friday Price $39)
The Black Friday sale runs for three whole days – starting at 9am (EST) on Wednesday, Nov 25th – we have extended the sale hours to help guarantee you get the deals, wherever you are in the world. So make sure you don’t miss out!
If you aren’t after a new license, then check out our third-party Certified Add-On Black Friday deals brought to you by our certified developers – with these discounts, extending your forms has never been easier.
Get On Our Black Friday Mailing List
To keep up-to-date with offer announcements and get notified when the sale goes live, sign up for our Black Friday mailing list below…
Join Our Black Friday Mailing List!
Don’t miss out on our Black Friday deals, sign up to our mailing list…