Elementor Contact Form with Dynamic ACF Email Address!
Building a dynamic website with WordPress, Elementor Pro and Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) provides an amazing platform for developing feature-rich websites.
In this video, I’ll show you how to tie in your ACF email field to your Elementor Contact Form and dynamically set your form recipient.
Using Piotnet Addons For Elementor (PAFE) we can create more powerful email contact forms and insert a range or awesome dynamic data.
Take your Elementor Contact Forms to the next level!
If you like what we do and would like to support us, please consider using these affiliate links when purchasing any of the plugins covered in our tutorials. Thank you for your support.
– CartFlows Pro: https://bit.ly/2KuxhCm
– GeneratePress Premium: http://bit.ly/2Ydn1SE
– Crocoblock: https://bit.ly/2BD7e6E
– Pre Order Brizy Pro NOW: https://bit.ly/2Ji97r8
– OCEANWP: http://bit.ly/2fRHBr0
– ELEMENTOR PRO: http://bit.ly/2u3mzYX
– WPBakery Page Builder (Formerly VISUAL COMPOSER): https://bit.ly/2NVbVNP
– DIVI 3 Page Builder: http://bit.ly/2HiiDcE
– DIVI Theme: http://bit.ly/2G8JMiA
– SMART SLIDER 3: http://bit.ly/2G0G1vB
– Astra Pro: http://bit.ly/2zruoKn
– CSSHERO: http://bit.ly/2qbrRl6
– SLIDER REVOLUTION 5 – https://bit.ly/2NYr8NV
– IMPREZA THEME: https://bit.ly/2mpK9wp
Tweets by WPTutz
SUPPORT: Our website offers additional information and perks. Please check it out! http://wptuts.co.uk